Choosing the Best Photos
Need help choosing the best photos to use for your portrait? Use this checklist to help you choose portrait-perfect photos.
Good photos are:
- In focus.
- Taken at eye-level.
- Taken without flash.
- Not cropping out any features. (Including ears!)
- Free of any obstructions.
Our artists will reach out to you if none of your photos are suitable for a perfect portrait, and will help you choose photos that are!
- Not looking at the camera? No problem. In fact, submitting a variety of angles can often times help our artists.
- Natural, indirect lighting works best. Try taking one in front of a window!
- Make sure your pet is still for the best results.